Sunday, March 31, 2013

Page 61 and 62

Some really older photos that I found in an envelope that survived our house fire.  These were from my friend Stacy's wedding, in may 1994.  Mom and Dad were invited...and I was a bridesmaid...at least I was able to spend time with Mark as she didn't have us sit at a head table, she sat me with my parents and Mark...much better.

Anyway, the layout was my week 25 FTS challenge:
I used: distressing (both natural (the burned edges of the photos from the fire) and inking), and a paper pieced teddy bear.  I then used: 2 or more die cut images, 5 buttons, bling, 5 patterned papers and no cardstock(everything is a patterned paper (some solid))

Here is the original:

Week #25
Week #25

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Great pages! Love the teddy bear.

Kathy said...

Great job. I love seeing the older photos scrapped. They'll be really special to your boys some day.