Friday, March 15, 2013

Page 57 and 58

 Jerzey LOVES the snow...and hates when anybody tries to shovel it off the deck in the back.  First she will try to distract the person by chasing her tail, when that doesn't work, she tries sitting like a good girl hoping that will work...when all else fails...she will sulk and just follow you around.  It is funny to watch her.

As for the challenge:

4 Photos (can be colored or b&w)  (I used 4 photos of Jerzey doing her stuff to prevent snow from being shoveled)
Black & White ONLY (yep, everything including Jerzey and the snow is black or white)
Quilling (I attempted this, but without a quilling tool...it wasn't the easiest of tasks...but I did it...my swirl is quilled)
Masking (I used my hexagon Mister Huey mask)
Paint (I used Ranger's paint dabbers and the mask)
Swirls (my quilled one)
6 Brads (can you see them...left page has 3 (one white in the black star, and 2 snowflakes), right page also has 3 (2 black ones in the white stars and a snowflake)
Handwritten Journaling (yep, I journaled)
Make your own layered 3d embellie (I made my layered stars border for my embellishment)



Here is the original challenge:

4 Photos (can be colored or b&w) 
Black & White ONLY
Quilling 
Masking
Paint
Swirls
6 Brads
Handwritten Journaling
Make your own layered 3d embellie

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Great page! Funny how your pup does things to keep the snow. lol