A small part of the internet to view my scrapbooking creations...includes free svg files and mtc files as well as my pages that I've scrapped.
Monday, January 28, 2013
SO, my sytycs 04 didn't meet the requirements of the challenge, because I didn't use the die cut in the proper spot...a little picky in my opinion, BUT..I'm too competitive to let it get me down. So, this is my new challenge. I cut the scallopped die cut, and then sliced in half to put in both the top and the bottom corners...filled in the corners with the same patterned paper, used the sketch, used the color combo black/white/grey and cream...and used brads. The challenge said I could as many as I wanted of the brads, so I used snowflake brads and letter brads for my title. Photos are of Bryan playing in the snow with scrappy from a few winters ago. So hopefully this will meet the challenge requirements...and I got another page done.