Sunday, January 27, 2013

Page 21

Here is my SYAO #52 ( a year of doing this challenge...wow)
For the above I used: various sizes of hexagons including the photos (hand done...so not so even), tags/5+ buttons and twine, paper clips, 7+ patterned paper and then I used my hexagon template and glimmer misted over the pp and I tore the edge of one paper, but not sure if that is considered distressing...so I also inked the edges of the layout.

Here is the original:



PRODUCTS
moulding paste
doilies
paint
7+ printed papers
mesh
tags, 5+buttons & twine- all 3
varied hexagon shapes including photos!
paper clips
TECHNIQUES
masks/stencils & distressing (masks can be used with the moulding paste)

2 comments:

A little bit about me and my life... said...

go u for using the hexagons with the photo's .. nice layout :) and congrats on ONE YEAR!

Kathy said...

Great layout. I wish these challenges were a little more specific on the requirements so we weren't always guessing whether something will qualify. I'd consider tearing to be distressing, but who knows. Anyway, the inked edges do look good.