Friday, January 18, 2013

Page 16

My syao week 51
Some really old photos of my niece, I'm waiting on my sister to give me a date that these were taken, that will be filled in on the tab.  In the meantime, I used 7+ patterned papers, tag/5+buttons/staples, vellum and computer journaling.  For the technique I machine stitched (hand but with a tool - don't own a machine) and distressed all papers with an inked edge.

Here is the original challenge:

SYAO2 Challenge #51 - due 1/22/13
Complete a layout based on the following sketch provided by PageMaps
You must also use 4 of the 8 Products listed & 1 of or the Techniques listed.
You have 7 days to upload to the InLinkz box below by 11:59pm PST on 1/22/13



PRODUCTS
vintage ephemera
computer journeling
recycled corrugated cardboard from a new calender - the whole sheet as a background paper
7+ printed papers
vellum
tags, 5+buttons & staples- all 3
number stickers
arrows


TECHNIQUES
machine stitching & distressing

No comments: