Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Page 14 and 15

This week's SYAO I didn't think I would enjoy, but I am so happy with how this double page spread came out.  For the Products, I used: 7+patterned papers, ric rack/buttons and staples, alpha stickers and computer journalling.  I also made 2 banners, but the requirement was 3...so that doesn't count, but I had fun making the banners anyway.  For the technique I used 4 different punch edges and inked the edges for distressing.

here is the original challenge:





PRODUCTS
vintage ephemera
computer journeling
3+ handmade banners
recycled corrugated cardboard from a new calender - the whole sheet as a background paper
7+ printed papers
paint
rick-rack, 5+buttons & staples- all 3
alpha stickers


TECHNIQUES
3+ different border punches & distressing

1 comment:

Kristie W said...

Great 2 page spread! Love the banners!