Friday, December 28, 2012

Page 240 and 241


For my above layout, I used the following products: 3+ handmade banners,
canvas/burlap, 7+ printed papers,"something" Tim Holtz and for the techinque, I stitched, distressed and stamped.  (I used tim's distress ink to stamp lines on for my journalling, and distressed that entire journal block using the same ink, not sure if it photographed well and I stitched on the left page on the banner edge, again not sure it photographed well).

SYAO2 Challenge #48
Complete a layout based on the following sketch provided by Susan Stringfellow
You must also use 4 of the 8 Products listed & 1 of or the Techniques listed.


2 pager
PRODUCTS
3+ handmade banners
wire
medals/medallions
canvas/burlap
7+ printed papers
paint
corrugated paper
 "something" Tim Holtz

TECHNIQUES
stamping, stitching & distressing-all 3

I also incorporated the ACOT Spelling Challenge using the word Christmas:
C - Close to my Heart patterned paper (pink one)
H - Half circles for the banners
R- Red flowers in the bahamas title
I - inked edges 
S - sticker basket
T - twine for the banners
M - Memory Maker Marker for the journalling
A - around the block patterned paper
S - stitching on the orange banner on the left page

1 comment:

Lela said...

Lisa, your right, adorable papers. Your page is awesome, I love the banners