Thursday, September 13, 2012

Page 162 and 163

I actually did my SYAO and then added a companion page for it to use more photos (thanks Lela for that idea)...anyway SYAO is really getting tough in week 33, here is the challenge:


 


PRODUCTS
music sheet
feathers
bottle cap(s)
vintage ephemera
something from the "kitchen"
7+ solid & or patterned papers
bingo card
raw chip board alphas that you color/paint/mist & stamp

TECHNIQUES
dry embossing
mask/stencil using paint or mists

Now remember, I had to use 4 products and 1 technique...
Here is my take:
I used: music sheet, bottle cap, something from the kitchen (tin foil) and 7+ papers, I dry embossed the large music note (with Sizzix music notes)

Then I made the companion page for the additional photos, I also managed to use lots of the elements from a swap page kit for both pages.  


2 comments:

Lela said...

I love the tin foil idea, it goes great w/ the instruments. Your 2 page layout turned out great!

Nancy D. said...

Loved the use of the tin foil...that could have been dry embossed also to add more texture..trying to get you guys to expand your horizons think outside the box!