Monday, September 3, 2012

Here is this week's sketch on 3 different sites, makes doing the challenges easier.
First site is the Scrappiestdisneyswaps group 52-week challenge Week 9 (I don't do them in order)
Second site is FTS, labor day sketch challenge
Third Site is Papersecrets SYAO week 31 (yep, still in it).  For this group we had to also select 4 of the following Products: 
3+ handmade flowers
washi tape
handmade banner
felt/fabric
ribbon/twine
7+ solid & or patterned papers
embossing powder (heat embossing)
computer journaling and 1 of the techniques: border punches
stitching- hand or machine

Here is my take of the sketch: 
For papersecrets I used: 
3+ handmade flowers
washi tape
handmade banner
ribbon and twine
7+ solid papers
computer journaling and for the technique: border punch that I purchased from The Scrap Yard on FB, it is called Jester from Fiskars...figured I would get lots of use out of it, so I treated myself.




2 comments:

Jodi said...

Great page! I really love how you make the flowers looks great on boy pages!

Kim said...

Great way to incorporate flowers with a basketball page!