Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Page 159

SYAO week 30:
Here is the sketch  that we were given to work with and the we had to pick 4 products and 1 technique from the following:
PRODUCTS 
3+ handmade flowers
doily
lace
bling/pearls
ribbon/twine
3+ patterned papers
staples/pins
journaling card

TECHNIQUES
punches (border/corner/shape)
mist/paint
distressing
fussy cutting 

Here is my take of it:

I used: Lace, Twine, Journal block, bling and 3+patterned papers and for my technique I distressed the edges of all paper and my twine with ink.
Extra shout outs to: Scrapaholic from Tophatters for my journal blocks (love them), Meredith from the ScrapYard for the awesome RAK of lace, Paper was also from the ScrapYard from Karen.  Flowers were from a pif on FTS, not sure who, Pink flower is from a swap from my group for Word Supply Swap Summer.  And my biggest shout out to MARK, who finally took a photo without getting his feet in it!  Love ya hun!