Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Page 113

I triple-dipped this week on challenges:
1. Is my syao week 20...still going strong on this challenge.  I'm so proud of myself.  For that we were given a sketch and had to use 4 of 8 items listed (I used 5) and one technique (I used 2).  So for the items used, I had 3 patterned papers, 5+ buttons, journal strips, metal (charms) and corrugated cardboard (my corners).  For the technique: I used distressing, I inked the edges of everything including the photos this time (wanted to soften the edges) and then I tore the edges on my topper.

2. Second challenge was for scrappiestdisneyswaps the letter K to use keys on a layout.  I came across a metal charm of 4 keys hanging from a ring...one for each of my planes in the photos :)

3. Third challenge was for http://granddivasscrappyplace.blogspot.com birthday challenge.  This week she selected 5 of her favorite songs and we had to use the lyrics from one of them as either a title or journaling.  I used the song Wind beneath my Wings...for my journaling.

The photos were from the Air, Space Museum in Chantilly, VA...from our DC vacation.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Great page! Love the keys.

A little bit about me and my life... said...

nice page .. i love how the pictures and paper go so well together :)

Kim said...

Nice layout! You did a great job getting 4 pics on one page! Something I usually struggle with. I may have to scraplift this, lol!