A small part of the internet to view my scrapbooking creations...includes free svg files and mtc files as well as my pages that I've scrapped.
Sunday, May 6, 2012
This was a NSD challenge on PaperSecrets...to alter alphas for a layout. I took multi-colored chipboard letters that were left over, and united them by painting them with distress crackle paint and then glimmer misting them. I actually liked being able to use up some stash for this.
Another shout out goes to Kelley for the swap pieces. This was from a swap exchange that was submitted with a twist. Kelley had them all on the white cardstock, but I felt that was too stark and the photomat placement didn't work for my photos, so I pulled it apart and fixed it to work. I like the layout now.