Thursday, February 23, 2012

Page 13

SYAO4...complete!  I'm so proud of myself for keeping up with this...I know it is only week 4...but it is getting me to scrap outside my comfort zone...and I like that.

The photo is me...in 1975...4th grade.  Now here is my tip for all parents...don't do St. Patty's day and school photos on the same thought...it may explain my dislike for green so much.  Anyway...I used the following items per the challenge:
lace
4 photo corners
3 buttons
4 flowers
1 bling (top flower-hard to see in photo)

techinque used:
I attempted glimmer misting the background, but it doesn't show...so I distressed the edges with ink on the background, the patterned papers too.  Even ran my ink across the 1975 box...to give it a pattern.

All in all...I like it...I hope you do to.

4 comments:

Karlene Hansen said...

Great LO Lisa. I love that you scrapped yourself.... I have a hard time doing that. Great job!!!

Kar :)

Kathy Carr said...

Great job Lisa!! And you should be proud of yourself - I love that these challenges push me out of my comfort zone and I'm usually pleased with the results! Keep it up!!

Cindy D said...

Great Layout! Neat that you did one of yourself. These challenges really push my limits but I am enjoying them also!

Cathy said...

I love the layout,